Wi-Fi Network Camera
Wi-Fi Network CameraKGUARD's QRT-502 Wi-Fi network camera with 720P high resolution is able to provide excellent quality videos and images. 720P resolution is 200% higher than 960H resolution. With the function, QRT-502 could Besides, by using motion technology, you could focus on some important areas where you want to protect. The camera will start to record the images and send an email to you once it detects moving objects. Furthermore, KGUARD provides free KViewCam app for iOS and Android system to allow remote monitoring anywhere and anytime. With the latest smart Wi-Fi technology, users could setup Wi-Fi connection in few steps via KViewCam. Once the setup is complete, you can check video from your device right away.
- Utilizing Smart-WiFi technology, allows you to set up your camera directly via smartphone/tablet.
- No configurations required for live viewing on smartphone/tablet.
- Two-Way audio enables you to listen and talk remotely through smartphone/tablet.
- Detection of intruders triggers push notifications to smartphone/tablet, e-mails and video recordings, offering a comprehensive coverage of your security needs.
- Support MicroSD card up to 32GB.
- Support live viewing and recording in 720P (1 Megapixel) HD resolution.
- Support ONVIF 2.0
- Plastic casing for indoor applications.
Smart WiFi Technology
No configurations required for live viewing on smartphone/tablet
Have your cameras spot on important areas by motion detection mode, receive push notification immediately and take actions right away
Two-way audio enables you to speak & listen through the camera
Video compression is about reducing and removing redundant video data so that a digital video file can be effectively sent and stored. The process involves applying an algorithm to the source video to create a compressed file that is ready for transmission or storage.
To play the compressed file, an inverse algorithm is applied to produce a video that shows virtually the same content as the original source video. The time it takes to compress, send, decompress and display a file is called latency. The more advanced the compression algorithm, the higher the latency, given the same processing power.
KViewcam for iOS
KViewcam is a powerful app which allows you to easily connect to your IP cameras without doing any complicate configurations.
|Image Frame Rate||25fps|
|Day / Night Mode||Color during day, switches to B&W at night|
|Maximum Streams||2 Simultaneous Streams|
|Image Sensor||1/4" Mega Pixel Color CMOS sensor|
|Max Resolution||1280x720 pixels (Mega pixels)|
|Minimum Illumination||0.1 Lux|
|Night Vision Distance||up to 10M/33ft|
|Audio Input||1 Built-in Microphone|
|Audio Output||1 Built-in Speaker|
|Wireless Interface||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|ONVIF Support||ONVIF 2.0|
|Plug & Play||-|
|Maximun Online Visitor||3 visitors simultaneously|
|External Storage||MicroSD Card (Capacity supports up to 32G)|
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||20% ~ 85%, non-condensing|
|Power Consumption||DC 5V/2A|
|Power Socket (for non-PoE installations)||-|
|Dimensions||80 x 80 x 125mm|
|Operating System||Mrcrosoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8|
|Browser||Internet Explorer 6 or above|
- WiFi IP camera
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power Adapter
- Screw Kit
- QRT502_EN_How to reset QRT502
QRT502_EN_How to reset QRT502Click Here
- QRT502_EN_How to download and setup KViewCam APP to remote view QRT502
QRT502_EN_How to download and setup KViewCam APP to remote view QRT502Click Here
- QRT502_EN_How to connect to QRT502 by AP mode_ios
QRT502_EN_How to connect to QRT502 by AP mode_iosClick Here
- QRT502_EN_How to connect to QRT502 by AP mode_Android
QRT502_EN_How to connect to QRT502 by AP mode_AndroidClick Here
- QRT502_EN_How to connect to QRT502 by AP mode
QRT502_EN_How to connect to QRT502 by AP modeClick Here